Running a website is time-consuming and not cheap! Hire me as a freelance writer, blogger, or social media manager for your website, blog, book, and more.
I specialize in writing blog posts, articles, creative nonfiction in general, and poetry. Below are some places where you can find my work:
Why hire me?
As a freelance writer and social media manager, I can help you achieve some of your key business objectives:
• Let people know you are the frontrunner in your niche and connect with potential clients and customers through Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram. Social media is a free marketing tool. Make sure you are utilizing it.
• To increase traffic to your website by adding a blog and writing regular, search-engine-optimized blog posts that contain your main keywords. By doing this, your website will have superior rankings in search engines, meaning more people will find your website.
• To convert this traffic into customers. More traffic to your website means more customers, whether that be through direct sales, affiliate marketing, clients, and more.
Freelance Writer for Hire Services
• Being a freelance writer for hire means I can write about almost any topic as long as I have time to research.
• Usually, blog posts are between 300-700 words, while an article runs longer. I can post these directly to your website or blog, or I can email them to you.
• Use keywords based on your niche, including them in blog posts for search engine optimized writing (SEO).
• Prepare an editorial calendar for blog posts.
Social Media Services
• Manage and grow social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
• Create graphics to promote your brand.
•Prepare an editorial calendar for social media posts.
• Reach out to people who are interested in your niche and create authentic connections to build trust in your brand. These connections turn into customers and clients.